The Parks Foundation of Hendricks County has partnered with your local park departments to give you an active tour of trails inside Hendricks County. No matter what your athletic ability, this series is for you! We’ve made a few changes to allow the community to give back to the parks that give us so much all year long.
Here are the details:
* All events are free to participant
* Shirts will be available to purchase as supplies last.
* Kick-Off Expo and Pasta Dinner:
May 29th at HC Fairgrounds and Week 1 of the series.
Register by May 15 and pick up your shirt at the Expo. Attendees will get information about our local parks and sponsors, and enjoy a free pasta dinner. (for first 500 people in attendance) You’ll also find a one-mile path for running and walking around the fairgrounds. Shirts will also be available to purchase at expo while supplies last.
* 2019 Online Registration is required:
Simply register online then check-in each week at the park. Those who attend 9 out of 12 events will get their name listed on our website AND printed on the 2020 SFR adult shirts.
* Longer check-in hours!
During each event you will be able to check in anytime between 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. This means you can even start at 6:59 p.m. if you like.
* Each park will have a one-mile course and an additional course to be determined by the park host. The second distance will vary with each site. This is to help with the flow of these very popular events!